I thought I should take the opportunity to share this great offer for one of my favorite products right now: Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray along with a brief review of the product.
- SKINDINAVIA’S Temperature Control® technology prevents makeup from melting, sliding or becoming cakey.
- Introduces a stable from of Vitamin B clinically proven to combat redness, large pores, and stop excessive shine before it starts.
- High grade willow bark extract helps prevent breakouts with anti-bacterial properties.
- Silicone free formula is lightweight, breathable, and helps prevent excess shine during the day.
THE FLAWLESS FACTS
- Over 81% of consumer testers had a measurable reduction in oil and surface shine.
- Over 78% had more radiant skin with less redness and fewer blemishes.
- A majority of participants had a measurable improvement in pore size.
- Over 72% had a measurable improvement in their skin’s overall appearance.
- All SKINDINAVIA products are oil, paraben, and sulfate-free. They are all tested for sensitive skin.
I enjoy how light this primer is, being a spray and all. I tend to dislike the feeling of coating my face in that heavy silicone layer most makeup primers have. This spray goes on extremely light and is surprisingly efficient at making my makeup go on better and last longer. When I do wear liquid foundation and I need it to look flawless I like to spray this bad boy all over my face and then start buffing in the foundation while the skin is still damp, basically mixing the product in with the foundation. This transforms any foundation into a more fluid and natural , long lasting product. I also can safely say this is the one primer I am not afraid to wear every day as it gave me absolutely no issues with clogged pores, breakouts or any other side effects I tend to get with the silicone primers. Last but not least I love using this spray to refresh makeup, say if I have an event after a long day of work and I need to retouch my foundation and want to avoid it looking heavy and caked on.
* Product provided for consideration; this does not in any way, shape or form influence my opinions and reviews. Post is NOT sponsored.